American Automobile Assn
AAA (pronounced "triple A"), formerly known as the American Automobile Association, is a federation of 51 independently operated motor clubs throughout North America. AAA is a not-for-profit member service organization with more than 51 million members. AAA provides services to its members such as travel, automotive, insurance, financial, and discounts. Its national headquarters are in Heathrow, Florida.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Automobile Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Automobile Assn $1,163,989
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2057 Mobilizing Against Sanctuary Cities Act of 2011 H.R.3684 Commuter Protection Act S.2006 Commuter Protection Act S.3181 A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to require a plan to ensure the military leadership of the Armed Forces reflects the diversity of the population of the United States, and for other purposes. S.3181 (Unknown) H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.2057 Motor Vehicle Owners Right to Repair Act of 2009 S.2 Middle Class Success Act S.3 Fiscal Responsibility and Spending Control Act
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Automobile Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Automobile Assn
- Toggle 2 FDA Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Experimental Study on Consumer Responses to Nutrition Facts Labels with Various Footnote Formats and Declaration of Amount of Added Sugars 2012
- Toggle 1 TTB Establishment of the Inwood Valley Viticultural Area 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA State Graduated Drive Licensing Incentive Grant 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling; Nutrition Labeling of Standard Menu Items in Restaurants and Similar Retail Food Establishments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 1 TTB Proposed Establishment of the Elkton Oregon Viticultural Area 2012