American Assn of Nurse Practitioners
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Assn of Nurse Practitioners
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Assn of Nurse Practitioners $671,075
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Veterans Affairs,
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Assn of Nurse Practitioners" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Assn of Nurse Practitioners
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Medicare Shared Savings Program: Accountable Care Organizations (CMS-1461-P) 2014
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology Certification Criteria, Base Electronic Health Record Definition, and ONC Health IT Certification Program Modifications 2015
- Toggle 1 CMS CY 2016 Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters CMS-9944-P 2014
- Toggle 1 CMS Home Health Agency Conditions of Participation CMS-3819-P 2014
- Toggle 1 FDA Standardizing and Evaluating Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies; Notice of Public Meeting; Request for Comments 2013
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Electronic Health Record Incentive Program-Stage 3 (CMS-3310-P) 2015