American Assn of Colleges of Nursing
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$3,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Assn of Colleges of Nursing
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Assn of Colleges of Nursing $1,885,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Veterans Affairs,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2134 Medicaid Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants Access Act of 2011 H.R.2267 Home Health Care 3 Planning Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.3043 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.56 Medicaid Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants Access Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 34 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Assn of Colleges of Nursing" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Assn of Colleges of Nursing
- Toggle 1 HHS Planning and Establishment of State-Level Exchanges: Request for Comments Regarding Exchange-Related Provisions in Title I of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 1 HRSA Designation of Medically Underserved Populations and Health Professions Shortage Areas: Intent to Form Negotiated Rulemaking Committee 2010
- Toggle 1 HRSA Designation of Medically Underserved Populations and Health Professional Shortage Areas 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Assn of Colleges of Nursing
- Toggle 6 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2009; and Revisions to the Amendment of the E Prescribing Exemption for Computer Generated Facsimile Transmissions 2008
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Reform of Hospital and Critical Access Hospitals Conditions of Participation 2011
- Toggle 3 CMS (CMS-10467) Evaluation of the Graduate Nurse Education Demonstration Program 2013
- Toggle 3 CMS Request for Information Regarding Provider Non-Discrimination (CMS-9942-NC) 2014
- Toggle 3 IHS Recently Posted IHS Rules and Notices. 2007
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Part II - Regulatory Provisions to Promote Program Efficiency, Transparency, and Burden Reduction CMS-3267-P 2013
- Toggle 2 HHS Planning and Establishment of State-Level Exchanges: Request for Comments Regarding Exchange-Related Provisions in Title I of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Medicare Shared Savings Program: Accountable Care Organizations (CMS-1461-P) 2014