American Assn of Airport Executives
The American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) is the professional association that represents airport management personnel at public-use commercial and general aviation airports in the United States of America. It provides its members with industry-related services, support, training, and various professional development opportunites.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Assn of Airport Executives
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Assn of Airport Executives $4,726,541
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 H.R.970 Federal Aviation Research and Development Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.992 Building American Jobs Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act S.652 Building and Upgrading Infrastructure for Long-Term Development H.R.3116 Department of Homeland Security Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.3011 Transportation Security Administration Authorization Act of 2011 S.1549 American Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.2608 Small Business Program Extension and Reform Act of 2011 S.1660 American Jobs Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Assn of Airport Executives" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Assn of Airport Executives
- Toggle 1 DOT Notice of Regulatory Review of Existing DOT Regulations 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Policy and Procedures Concerning the Use of Airport Revenue; Policy Regarding Airport Rates and Charges: Petition of the Clark County Department of Aviation to Use a Weight-Based Air Service Incentive Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Endangered Status for Taylor's Checkerspot Butterfly and Threatened Status for Streaked Horned Lark 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Clarification of Wildlife Hazard Management Requirements for Non- Certificated Federally Obligated Airports in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS) 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Assn of Airport Executives
- Toggle 2 FAA Policy and Procedures Concerning the Use of Airport Revenue; Policy Regarding Airport Rates and Charges: Petition of the Clark County Department of Aviation to Use a Weight-Based Air Service Incentive Program 2011
- Toggle 2 VA 2012 Notices Without Comments 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT 2012 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA Clarification of Wildlife Hazard Management Requirements for Non- Certificated Federally Obligated Airports in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS) 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA 16-12-09 Virginia One Development, LLC, Avery Park Partners, LLC d/b/a Avery Park, DSH Diplomat, LLC, d/b/a Diplomat Townhomes, Colony Creek, LLC, and Crossings Townhomes, LLC vs. The City of Atlanta, Georgia 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA Rules of Practice for Federally-Assisted Airport Enforcement Proceedings 2012
- Toggle 2 TSA Aviation Security Advisory Committee (ASAC) 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Endangered Status for Taylor's Checkerspot Butterfly and Threatened Status for Streaked Horned Lark 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Submission of U.S. Carrier and Airport Tarmac Delay Contingency Plans to Department of Transportation for Approval 2012
- Toggle 1 VA 2012 Notices Requesting Comments 2012