American Arbitration Assn
The American Arbitration Association (AAA) is a private enterprise in the business of arbitration, and one of several arbitration organizations that administers arbitration proceedings. The AAA also administers mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. It is headquartered in New York City. The International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR), established in 1996, administers international arbitration proceedings initiated under the institution's rules. ICDR currently (as of 2007[update]) has offices in New York City, Dublin, and Mexico City, and is scheduled to open an office in Singapore.
Campaign Finance$2,375 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by American Arbitration Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Arbitration Assn $170,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Veterans Affairs,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1131 Preventing Homeowners from Foreclosure Act of 2011 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1477 Preserving Homes and Communities Act of 2011 H.R.1873 Arbitration Fairness Act of 2011 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 S.138 California Desert Protection Act of 2011 S.217 Secret Ballot Protection Act of 2011 S.489 Preserving Homes and Communities Act of 2011 S.987 Arbitration Fairness Act of 2011 S.1091 COASTAL Act of 2011