American Arbitration Assn
The American Arbitration Association (AAA) is a private enterprise in the business of arbitration, and one of several arbitration organizations that administers arbitration proceedings. The AAA also administers mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. It is headquartered in New York City. The International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR), established in 1996, administers international arbitration proceedings initiated under the institution's rules. ICDR currently (as of 2007[update]) has offices in New York City, Dublin, and Mexico City, and is scheduled to open an office in Singapore.
Campaign Finance$2,375 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Arbitration Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Arbitration Assn $190,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Veterans Affairs,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1131 Preventing Homeowners from Foreclosure Act of 2011 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1477 Preserving Homes and Communities Act of 2011 H.R.1873 Arbitration Fairness Act of 2011 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 S.138 California Desert Protection Act of 2011 S.217 Secret Ballot Protection Act of 2011 S.489 Preserving Homes and Communities Act of 2011 S.987 Arbitration Fairness Act of 2011 S.1091 COASTAL Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Arbitration Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Arbitration Assn
- Toggle 16 CFPB Request for Information Regarding Scope, Methods, and Data Sources for Conducting Study of Pre-Dispute Arbitration Agreements 2012
- Toggle 2 LMSO Guidelines for the Use of Electronic Voting Systems in Union Officer Elections 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Sixty-Ninth Report of the TSCA Interagency Testing Committee to the Administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Program for Allocation of Regulatory Responsibilities: BATS Exchange, Inc., BATS Y-Exchange, Inc., Chicago Board Options Exchange, Inc., et al. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Gama Charters Inc. - Certificate/Pendente Lite Exemption - Interstate Charter Air Transportation 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Amendment to the Plan for the Allocation of Regulatory Responsibilities: BATS Exchange, Inc., BATS Y-Exchange, Inc., Chicago Board Options Exchange, Inc.,et al. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Testing Consent Order for Certain Siloxanes 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Settlement Agreement in EnerNOC, et al v. EPA, No. 10-1090 (D.C. Cir.) and EnerNOC, et al v. EPA, No. 10-1336 (D.C. Cir.). 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA MSC - In the Matter of Missouri Basin Well Service, Inc. - Petition for Safety Rating Review 2011