American Academy of Physician Assistants
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Academy of Physician Assistants
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Academy of Physician Assistants $1,696,520
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Government Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.891 Medicare Hospice Care Access Act of 2011 H.R.2729 Health IT Modernization for Underserved Communities Act of 2011 H.R.2134 Medicaid Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants Access Act of 2011 H.R.2267 Home Health Care 3 Planning Improvement Act of 2011 S.56 Medicaid Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants Access Act of 2011 S.227 Home Health Care Planning Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2465 Federal Workers' Compensation Modernization and Improvement Act H.R.3831 Medicare Hospice Care Access Act of 2012 S.1680 Craig Thomas Rural Hospital and Provider Equity Act of 2011 H.R.2465 AID for America Act of 2009
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Registrant Summary May 13, 2013 Ernst & Young Scope of practice; primary care; Affordable Care Act; Medicare reimbursement. View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Academy of Physician Assistants" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Academy of Physician Assistants
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Reform of Hospital and Critical Access Hospitals Conditions of Participation 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Program; Face-to-Face Requirements for Home Health Services; Policy Changes and Clarifications Related to Home Health (CMS-2348-P) 2011
- Toggle 1 DOD TRICARE Reimbursement Revisions 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Conditions of Participation (CoPs) for Community Mental Health Centers 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Blueprint for Prescriber Education for Long-Acting/Extended-Release Opioid Class-Wide Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy; Availability; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Methods for Assuring Access to Covered Medicaid Services (CMS-2328-P) 2011