American Academy of Physician Assistants
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Academy of Physician Assistants
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Academy of Physician Assistants $1,900,519
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.318 Medicare Rural Health Access Improvement Act of 2009 S.1157 Craig Thomas Rural Hospital and Provider Equity Act of 2009 S.63 Medicaid Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants Access Act of 2009 S.1963 Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.5270 Improving Access to Workers' Compensation for Injured Federal Workers Act H.R.1302 (Unknown) H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.4993 Home Health Care Planning Improvement Act of 2010 H.R.6339 Veteran Medic Corpsmen Physician Assistant Demonstration Program Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 27 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Academy of Physician Assistants" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Toggle 2 DEA Registration Requirements for Individual Practitioners Operating in a ‘‘Locum Tenens’’ Capacity 2009
- Toggle 1 HHS Meaningful use of Healthcare Information Technology 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies for Certain Opioid Drugs; Notice of Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology: Initial Set of Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Toggle 6 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Electronic Health Record Incentive Program 2009
- Toggle 5 FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies for Certain Opioid Drugs; Notice of Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 4 CMS Standards for Electronic Health Care Claim Attachments 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Conditions for Coverage 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the Hospital IPPS for Acute Care Hospitals and the LTCH PPS and Fiscal Year 2011 Rates; Effective Date of Provider Agreements and Supplier Approvals; and Hospital Conditions of Participation for Rehabilitation and Respiratory Care Services Medicaid Program: Accreditation Requirements for Providers of Inpatient Psychiatric Services for Individuals under Age 21 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Citizenship Documentation Requirements 2010
- Toggle 2 HHS Health Information Technology: Initial Set of Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology 2010
- Toggle 2 HHS Rescission of the Regulation entitled "Ensuring That Department of Health and Human Services Funds Do Not Support Coercive or Discriminatory Policies or Practices in Violation of Federal Law"; Proposal 2009
- Toggle 2 HRSA Designation of Medically Underserved Populations and Health Professions Shortage Areas: Intent to Form Negotiated Rulemaking Committee 2010