American Academy of Physical Medicine
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Academy of Physical Medicine
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Academy of Physical Medicine $220,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Academy of Physical Medicine" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Academy of Physical Medicine
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS State Requirements for Exchange--Reinsurance and Risk Adjustments 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Proposed Data Collection Standards for Race, Ethnicity, Primary Language, Sex, and Disability Status Required by Section 4302 of the Affordable Care Act 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Academy of Physical Medicine
- Toggle 36 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 4 FDA Impact of Approved Drug Labeling on Chronic Opioid Therapy; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 4 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests (CMS-5060-P) 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System for CY 2012, End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program for PY 2013 and PY 2014; Ambulance Fee Schedule; and Durable Medical Equipment 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS CY 2012 Changes to the Physician Fee Schedule 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Changes to the Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Request That the Food and Drug Adminstration Make a Determination That OxyContin (Oxycodone Hydrochloride Extended-Releases) Tablets, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, 80 mg and 160 mg Withdrawn From Sale for Reasons Other Than Safety or Effectiveness 2011
- Toggle 2 HHS Proposed Data Collection Standards for Race, Ethnicity, Primary Language, Sex, and Disability Status Required by Section 4302 of the Affordable Care Act 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; Data Collection to Support Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Recognition of Entities for the Accreditation of Qualified Health Plans 2012