American Academy of Dermatology Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Academy of Dermatology Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Academy of Dermatology Assn $2,454,764
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1676 Tanning Bed Cancer Control Act of 2011 H.R.2092 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the excise tax on indoor tanning services. H.R.5 Help Efficient, Accessible, Low-cost, Timely Healthcare (HEALTH) Act of 2011 H.R.452 Medicare Decisions Accountability Act of 2011 S.1278 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the excise tax on indoor tanning services. H.R.4994 Medicare and Medicaid Extenders Act of 2010 H.R.4994 To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on certain leathered footwear for men. H.R.5716 Melanoma Research Act of 2012 S.3187 Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act H.R.5998 USPSTF Transparency and Accountability Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Academy of Dermatology Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Academy of Dermatology Assn
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Notification to FDA of Issues that May Result in a Prescription Drug or Biological Product Shortage 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Approach to Addressing Drug Shortage; Public Workshop, Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidances Relating to the Development of Biosimilar Products; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Academy of Dermatology Assn
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program: Availability of Medicare Data for Performance Measurement 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Changes to the Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Reporting and Returning of Overpayments 2012
- Toggle 2 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 2 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests (CMS-5060-P) 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS CY 2012 Changes to the Physician Fee Schedule 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012