American Academy of Dermatology Assn
Campaign Finance$3,292,490 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of American Academy of Dermatology Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount American Academy of Dermatology Assn $11,287,936
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.1676 Tanning Bed Cancer Control Act of 2011 H.R.2092 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the excise tax on indoor tanning services. H.R.5 Help Efficient, Accessible, Low-cost, Timely Healthcare (HEALTH) Act of 2011 H.R.452 Medicare Decisions Accountability Act of 2011 S.1278 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the excise tax on indoor tanning services. H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act H.R.4520 Tanning Bed Cancer Control Act of 2010 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 H.R.4994 Medicare and Medicaid Extenders Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 73 dockets; Submitted to 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "American Academy of Dermatology Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for American Academy of Dermatology Assn
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Approval Pathway for Biosimilar and Interchangeable Biological Products; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Regional Extension Program 2009
- Toggle 1 HHS Meaningful use of Healthcare Information Technology 2009
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; HIT Policy Committee: Request for Comment Regarding the Stage 3 Definition of Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Notification to FDA of Issues that May Result in a Prescription Drug or Biological Product Shortage 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee; Amendment of Notice 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, Approach to Addressing Drug Shortage; Public Workshop, Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Sunscreen Drug Products 1978
- Toggle 1 SSA Revised Medical Criteria for Evaluating Skin Disorders 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for American Academy of Dermatology Assn
- Toggle 5 CMS Five Year Review of Work Relative Value Units Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Proposed Changes to the Practice Expense Methodology 2010
- Toggle 5 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2007 2010
- Toggle 5 CMS Update of the List of Covered Procedures for Ambulatory Surgical Centers for 2005 2010
- Toggle 4 General and Plastic Surgery Devices: Reclassification of Ultraviolet Lamps for Tanning, Henceforth to be Known as Sunlamp Products 2013
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2009; and Revisions to the Amendment of the E Prescribing Exemption for Computer Generated Facsimile Transmissions 2008
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicaid Graduate Medical Education 2010
- Toggle 3 Preventing Skin Cancer through Reduction of UV Exposure 2013
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program: Availability of Medicare Data for Performance Measurement 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Sunscreen Drug Products 1978
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012