Campaign Finance$8,350 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Ameren Services
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Ameren Services $2,960,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2401 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.4273 Resolving Environmental and Grid Reliability Conflicts Act of 2012 S.164 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 S.275 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.674 3% Withholding Repeal and Job Creation Act H.R.1391 RCCRA Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 78 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Ameren Services" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Ameren Services
- Toggle 1 FERC Land Management Plan Updates: Shoshone Falls Hydroelectric Project 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Transmission Planning and Cost Allocation by Transmission Owning and Operating Public Utilities 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Requests Under Blanket Authorizations: Northwest Pipeline GP 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Staff Attendances: Entergy ICT Transmission Planning Summit 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Transfers of Exemptions: Steve Mason Enterprises, Inc. and Green Energy Trans, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications: Amnor Hydro West Inc. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Staff Attendances: Arkansas Public Service Commission 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications: KC Scoby Hydro, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Staff Attendances: Entergy Regional State Committee Meeting 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Staff Attendance at Entergy Regional State Committee Work Group and Stakeholder Meeting 2011