Campaign Finance$9,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Ameren Services
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Ameren Services $7,630,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Chemical Industry,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.890 American Renewable Energy Act H.R.1689 Carbon Capture and Storage Early Deployment Act S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.5 Cleaner, Greener, and Smarter Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.977 Derivatives Markets Transparency and Accountability Act of 2009 H.R.2868 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2009 H.J.RES.76 (Unknown)
RegulationsMentioned in 105 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Ameren Services" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Ameren Services
- Toggle 11 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 7 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 6 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 3 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2009
- Toggle 1 FERC Filings: BE Alabama LLC, et al. 2009
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessment; Availability: Pacific Gas and Electric Co. 2009
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessments: Alabama Power Co. 2009
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice of Filings #1 2009
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice of Filings. #1 2010