Ambulatory Surgery Center Assn
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Association is a nonprofit association in the United States. It represents all aspects of the Ambulatory Surgery Center industry including the physicians, nurses, administrative staff and owners.
Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount John B. Larson $40,050
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Ambulatory Surgery Center Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Ambulatory Surgery Center Assn $4,467,953
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2108 Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2011 H.R.1823 Ambulatory Surgical Center Medicare Payment Modernization Act of 2007 S.2250 Ambulatory Surgical Center Medicare Payment Modernization Act of 2007 S.1173 Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2011 H.R.5 Help Efficient, Accessible, Low-cost, Timely Healthcare (HEALTH) Act of 2011 H.R.2049 Ambulatory Surgical Center Access Act of 2009 H.R.2245 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act of 2011 H.R.3839 Drug Shortage Prevention Act of 2012 H.R.4120 Removing Barriers to Colorectal Cancer Screening Act of 2012 S.296 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act
RegulationsMentioned in 18 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Ambulatory Surgery Center Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Ambulatory Surgery Center Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Ambulatory Surgery Center Assn
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs: Part II - Regulatory Provisions to Promote Program Efficiency, Transparency, and Burden Reduction CMS-3267-P 2013
- Toggle 4 CMS CY 2014 Hospital Outpatient PPS Policy Changes and Payment Rates, and CY 2014 Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System Policy Changes and Payment Rates CMS-1601-P 2013
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies under the Physician Fee Schedule, Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule, Access to Identifiable Data for the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Models & Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2015. (CMS-1612-P) 2014
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program: Proposed Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and CY 2009 Payment Rates; Proposed Changes to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System and CY 2009 Payment Rates 2008
- Toggle 3 CMS Fire Safety Requirements for Certain Health Care Facilities CMS-3277-P 2014
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Proposed Changes to the ASC Payment System and CY 2008 Payment Rates (PART OF CMS-1506-P) 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Emergency Preparedness Requirements for Medicare and Medicaid Participating Providers and Suppliers (CMS-3178-P) 2013
- Toggle 1 CMS Advancing Interoperability and Health Information Exchange (CMS-0038-NC) 2013