The Alzheimer's Association, incorporated on April 10, 1980 as the Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders Association, Inc., is a non-profit American voluntary health organization which focuses on care, support and research for Alzheimer's disease.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Alzheimer's Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Alzheimer's Assn $790,000 Emmer Consulting $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 S.697 CLASS Act H.R.3286 Alzheimer's Breakthrough Act of 2009 S.1004 RE-Aligning Care Act S.3036 National Alzheimer's Project Act H.R.4689 National Alzheimer's Project Act S.1492 Alzheimer's Breakthrough Act of 2009 H.R.468 Retooling the Health Care Workforce for an Aging America Act of 2009 H.R.2307 RE-Aligning Care Act H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Alzheimer's Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Alzheimer's Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Alzheimer's Assn
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2011 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Advantage Program (Title II) 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Hospice Wage Index for FY 2006 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicaid Program; Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waivers 2009
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Drug Benefit Effective CY 2006 (Title I) 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Civil Money Penalty Reduction for Self-Reporting 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Meaningful use of Healthcare Information Technology 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Rehabilitation Services: State Plan Option 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Policy and Technical Changes to the Medicare Advantage and the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Programs 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Citizenship Documentation Requirements 2010