Campaign Finance$6,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Alliance One
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Duke Energy $270,000 Empire District Electric $160,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Homeland Security,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act H.R.199 Protect America's Energy and Manufacturing Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.674 3% Withholding Repeal and Job Creation Act S.21 Cyber Security and American Cyber Competitiveness Act of 2011 S.89 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 S.164 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 H.R.174 Homeland Security Cyber and Physical Infrastructure Protection Act of 2011 H.R.607 Broadband for First Responders Act of 2011 H.R.750 Defending America's Affordable Energy and Jobs Act H.R.872 Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Alliance One" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Alliance One
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Alliance One
- Toggle 1 FWS Endangered Status for Gunnison Sage-grouse 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Dow AgroSciences; Notice of Petition for a Determination of Nonregulated Status for Soybean Genetically Engineered for Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid and Glufosinate 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Federal Implementation Plan and Revisions to Regional Haze Provisions Governing Alternative to Source-Specific Best Available Retrofit Technology (BART) Determinations 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Site Tours Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA WSC - In the Matter of Dillard Environmental Services - Petition for Safety Rating Review 2011
- Toggle 1 ACF Temporary Assistance to Needy Families: Assistance and Electronic Benefit Transfer Transactions; Request for Public Comment 2012
- Toggle 1 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Atlantic Herring Catch Reporting Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for Gunnison Sage-grouse 2011
- Toggle 1 VA AN51 - Proposed Rule - Service Dogs 2011