Alliance for Excellent Education
The Alliance for Excellent Education (AEE) is a national policy, research and advocacy organization that works to develop a national consensus and policy agenda to transform American high schools. To do this, AEE advocates at the federal level for funding and policies to ensure resources are targeted to at-risk students in middle school and high school. In addition, AEE is building a national network of allies for education to support its efforts.
Campaign Finance$15,361 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Alliance for Excellent Education
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Alliance for Excellent Education $126,158
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.929 LEARN Act H.R.1547 Success in the Middle Act of 2011 H.R.2272 LEARN Act S.833 Success in the Middle Act of 2011 H.R.778 Graduation Promise Act of 2011 H.R.1419 Every Student Counts Act H.J.RES.79 Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2012 S.767 Every Student Counts Act S.1177 Graduation Promise Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Alliance for Excellent Education" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Alliance for Excellent Education
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Alliance for Excellent Education
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 1 ED Request for Information on Strategies for Improving Outcomes for Disconnected Youth 2012
- Toggle 1 ED Family Educational Rights and Privacy 2011
- Toggle 1 ED Proposed priorities, requirements, definitions, and selection criteria--Investing in Innovation Fund 2012
- Toggle 1 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011