Campaign Finance$29,626 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 218 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Allegheny Power" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Allegheny Power
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Final Rule Regarding Energy Conservation Standards for Room Air Conditioners (EERE-1990-STD-0048) 2006
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Test Procedures for Furnaces/Boilers, Vented Home Heating Equipment, and Pool Heaters (EE-RM-93-501) 2006
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers 2004
- Toggle 1 OSHA ELECTRIC POWER GENERATION TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION; Electrical Protective Equipment 2006
- Toggle 1 OSHA COST OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT 2006
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products; Energy Conservation Standards for Refrigerators, Refrigerator-Freezers, and Freezers [62FR23102] (EERE-1993-STD-0051) 2006
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Determination Concerning the Potential for Energy Conservation Standards for High-Intensity Discharge Lamps 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Allegheny Power
- Toggle 17 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Reassessment of Use Authorizations 2009
- Toggle 15 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Residential Clothes Washers 2008
- Toggle 13 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Certain Commercial and Industrial Equipment; Public Meeting and Availability of Framework Document for Residential Clothes Dryers and Room Air Conditioners 2007
- Toggle 13 EPA Interstate Ozone Transport: Response to Court Decisions on the NOx SIP Call, NOx SIP Call Technical Amendments, and Section 126 Rules (Phase II) 2001
- Toggle 12 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 9 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System; Modification of the Hazardous Waste Program; Hazardous Waste Lamps; Final Rule 1999
- Toggle 9 EPA Final Rule To Implement the 8-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard 2003
- Toggle 9 EPA North Dakota Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2010
- Toggle 7 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System - Regulations To Establish Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase II Existing Facilities 2002
- Toggle 6 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
Federal Spending2 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Allegheny Power||2003||Public Buildings Service||$3,156,000|
|Allegheny Power||2004||Public Buildings Service||UTILITIES||$1,461,068|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Allegheny Power" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee