Aleutians East Borough
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Aleutians East Borough
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Environment & Superfund
RegulationsMentioned in 36 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Aleutians East Borough" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Aleutians East Borough
- Toggle 4 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 3 NOAA Environmental Impact Statement for Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures for the Alaska Groundfish Fisheries 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Nevada Infrastructure SIP for the 1997 ozone, 1997 PM-2.5, and 2006 PM2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Groundfish Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska and Pacific Halibut Fisheries; Observer Program 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Pacific Salmon 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Kentucky; Louisville; Fine Particulate Matter 2002 Base Year Emissions Inventory 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Pacific Cod Allocations in the Gulf of Alaska; Amendment 83 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA California Transport SIP for the 1997 ozone and 1997 PM-2.5 standards - Prongs 1-2 (Significant Contribution to Nonattainment, Interference with Maintenance) 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Chinook Salmon Bycatch Management in the Gulf of Alaska Pollock Fishery; Amendment 93 2011
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Aleutians East Borough" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee