Aleutian Pribilof Islands Assn
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Aleutian Pribilof Islands Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1609 Medical-Legal Partnership for Health Act H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.81 Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.3619 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 H.R.3910 Longline Catcher Processor Subsector Single Fishery Cooperative Act S.850 Autism Services and Workforce Acceleration Act of 2011 H.R.3910 Bay Area Regional Water Recycling Program Expansion Act of 2012 S.1124 Veterans Telemedicine Act of 2011 S.1194 Consular Notification Compliance Act of 2011 H.R.2652 To amend title 5, United States Code, to provide that Members must complete 12 years of creditable service in order to be vested in an annuity under the Federal Employee Retirement System, and for other purposes.