Alaska Village Electric Cooperative
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Alaska Village Electric Cooperative
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Alaska Village Electric Cooperative" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Alaska Village Electric Cooperative
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Alaska Village Electric Cooperative
- Toggle 1 DC Fiscal Year 2012 Draft Work Plan: Second Correction 2012
- Toggle 1 DC Fiscal Year 2013 Draft Work Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Alaska Village Electric Cooperative; Notice of Preliminary Permit Application Accepted for Filing and Soliciting Comments, Motions To Intervene, and Competing Applications 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications: Alaska Village Electric Cooperative 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Petitions for Declaratory Orders: Zephyr Power Transmission, LLC, et al. 2012
- Toggle 1 EERE DOE Participation in Energy Code Development 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications: Alaska Village Electric Coop. 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Green River Energy BFD, LLC; Notice of Preliminary Permit Application Accepted for Filing and Soliciting Comments, Motions To Intervene, and Competing Applications 2012