Alaska Sealife Center
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Alaska Sealife Center
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Alaska Sealife Center" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Alaska Sealife Center
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Alaska Sealife Center
- Toggle 4 Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Address Harbor Seal Disturbance at Glacial Sites in Alaska 2011
- Toggle 4 NOAA Environmental Impact Statement for Steller Sea Lion Protection Measures for the Alaska Groundfish Fisheries 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands; Proposed 2012 and 2013 Harvest Specifications for Groundfish 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Proposed Delisting of Eastern DPS of Steller Sea Lions 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 1 Stock Assessment Reports required under Section 117 of the Marine Mammal Protection Act 2012
- Toggle 1 PTO Fastener Quality Act Insignia Recordal Process 2011
- Toggle 1 Implementation of MARPOL Annex V Amendments 2012
- Toggle 1 USCG Notice of Public Meeting on Environmental Topics Related to the International Maritime Organization's Development of a Mandatory Code for Ships Operating in Polar Waters 2012