Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission $25,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Natural Resources
RegulationsMentioned in 68 dockets; Submitted to 16 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission
- Toggle 2 MMS Request for Comments on the Draft Proposed 5-year OCS Oil and Gas Leasing Program for 2010-2015. 2008
- Toggle 1 BOEM Shell 2015 Revised OCS Lease Exploration Plan (Revision 2) in the Chukchi Sea, Alaska -Environmental Assessment 2015
- Toggle 1 BOEM Revised Outer Continental Shelf Lease Exploration Plan, Camden Bay, Beaufort Sea, Alaska 2011 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Review of Categorical Exclusions for Outer Continental Shelf Decisions 2010
- Toggle 1 BOEM SAExploration Inc. 2013 Seismic Survey on the Alaska OCS 2013
- Toggle 1 NOAA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for the Establishment of Annual Quotas for the Subsistence Harvest of Bowhead Whales by Alaska Natives 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Request for comments on the Proposed 2012-2017 Oil and Gas Leasing Program 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Effects of Oil and Gas Activities in the Arctic Ocean Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement 2013
- Toggle 1 FWS Critical Habitat for the Polar Bear 2009
- Toggle 1 BSEE Requirements for Exploratory Drilling on the Arctic OCS 2013
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission
- Toggle 13 NOAA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for the Establishment of Annual Quotas for the Subsistence Harvest of Bowhead Whales by Alaska Natives 2011
- Toggle 11 EPA Recently Posted EPA Rules and Notices from FR Feed. 2007
- Toggle 8 BOEM Shell Gulf of Mexico Inc. Outer Continental Shelf Lease Revised Exploration Plan (Rev 2), Chukchi Sea, Alaska Burger Prospect: Posey Area Blocks 6714, 6762, 6764, 6812, 6912, 6915 Chukchi Sea Lease Sale 193 Revision 2 (March 2015) 2015
- Toggle 7 NOAA Effects of Oil and Gas Activities in the Arctic Ocean Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement 2013
- Toggle 6 BOEM Shell Gulf of Mexico Revised 2012 Outer Continental Shelf Lease Exploration Plan, Chukchi Sea, Alaska. Burger Prospect: Posey Area Blocks 6714, 6762, 6764, 6812, 6915; Chukchi Sea Lease Sale 193 (May 2011) 2011
- Toggle 6 BOEM Request for Information and Comments on the Preparation of the 2017-2022 Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Oil and Gas Leasing Program 2014
- Toggle 6 NOAA Fisheries of the United States Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Fisheries of the Arctic Management Area; Bering Sea Subarea 2009
- Toggle 5 BOEM Shell 2015 Revised OCS Lease Exploration Plan (Revision 2) in the Chukchi Sea, Alaska -Environmental Assessment 2015
- Toggle 5 BOEM Revised Outer Continental Shelf Lease Exploration Plan, Camden Bay, Beaufort Sea, Alaska 2011 2011
- Toggle 4 BOEM Request for Comments on the Draft Proposed Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Oil and Gas Leasing Program for 2017-2022 (DPP) 2014
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Alaska Eskimo Whaling Commission" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee