Alabama Coushatta Tribe of Texas
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Alabama Coushatta Tribe of Texas" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Alabama Coushatta Tribe of Texas
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Alabama Coushatta Tribe of Texas
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Missouri; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List 404 Species in the Southeastern United States as Endangered 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Requests Under Blanket Authorizations: Tennessee Gas Pipeline Co. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Nebraska; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan; Federal Implementation Plan for Best Available Retrofit Technology Determination 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Ocean Dumping; Sabine-Neches Waterway Ocean Dredged Material Disposal Site Designation 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Electronic Health Record Incentive Program – Stage 2 "Meaningful Use" 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA General Permits for the Tribal Minor NSR Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Proposed Revised Restricted Service List: Alabama Power Co., Martin Dam Hydroelectric Project 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Rate Elections: Public Service Company of Colorado 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011