Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Akzo Nobel Polymer Chemicals
- Toggle 3 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Chemical Manufacturing Area Sources 2008
- Toggle 3 EPA Effluent Guidelines Program Plan for 2004/2005. 2003
- Toggle 2 EPA BHP Billiton OCS Permit (OCS-EPA-R4008) 2012
- Toggle 1 OSHA Emergency Response and Preparedness; Request for Information 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking; 35th Avenue; Region 4; Birmingham, AL 2014
- Toggle 1 EPA Testing of Certain High Production Volume Chemicals;Test Rule and Significant New Use Rule; Fourth Group of Chemicals 2010
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Society of the Plastics Industry, Inc. - Hazardous Materials - Emergency Exemption to provide immediate relief for Organic Peroxide Formulations from subsidiary Labeling Rrequired of Class 3 Division 4.1 and Class 8 PGIII Hazards 2002
- Toggle 1 EPA Metal Fabrication Area Sources 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA State Implementation Plan Revision Regarding Attainment of the 8-Hour Ozone Standard in Connecticut. 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Identification of Additional Classes of Facilities for Development of Financial Respnsibility Requirements Under Section 108(b): Notice and Request for Comment 2009