Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by AJW Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount NORESCO $320,000 Foss $260,000 IOGEN Corp $230,000 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Inst $170,000 Energy Recovery Council $120,000 Emissions Control Technology Assn $110,000 Health Effects Institute $100,000 Advanced Engine Systems Institute $40,000 Umicore Autocat USA $10,000 Intl Platnium Group Metals Assn $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.398 Implementation of National Consensus Appliance Agreements Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.2401 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011