Airports Council International
Airports Council International (ACI) is the leading international trade group of the world's commercial aviation industry, based in Montreal, Canada.
Campaign Finance$5,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Airports Council International
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Airports Council International $2,273,910
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.1474 Freedom from Government Competition Act of 2011 S.785 Freedom from Government Competition Act S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.14 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.936 American Infrastructure Investment Fund Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Airports Council International" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Airports Council International
- Toggle 6 DOT Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in Air Travel: Accessibility of Web Site and Automated Kiosks at U.S. Airports 2011
- Toggle 5 DOT Advisory Committee for Aviation Consumer Protection (ACACP) 2012
- Toggle 3 FAA Rules of Practice for Federally-Assisted Airport Enforcement Proceedings 2012
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 3 DOT Order Soliciting Small Community Grant Proposals 2011
- Toggle 1 DHS Reducing Regulatory Burden; Retrospective Review under Executive Order 13563 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Policy and Procedures Concerning the Use of Airport Revenue; Policy Regarding Airport Rates and Charges: Petition of the Clark County Department of Aviation to Use a Weight-Based Air Service Incentive Program 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Kentucky; Louisville; Fine Particulate Matter 2002 Base Year Emissions Inventory 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT 2012 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Airports Council International" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee