Airlines for America
Campaign Finance$310,974 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Claire McCaskill $34,000
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Airlines for America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Airlines for America $14,850,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Homeland Security,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act S.1956 European Union Emissions Trading Scheme Prohibition Act of 2011 H.R.2017 Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2594 European Union Emissions Trading Scheme Prohibition Act of 2011 H.R.1373 To direct the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration to issue an order regarding secondary cockpit barriers. H.R.2595 National Neurological Diseases Surveillance System Act of 2011 S.3216 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2553 Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2011, Part IV
RegulationsMentioned in 128 dockets; Submitted to 58 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Airlines for America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Airlines for America
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Harmonization with International Standards 2009
- Toggle 3 FAA 2011‑NM‑094‑AD The Boeing Company Model 757 airplanes 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA Notice of Procedures for Submitting Clarifying Questions concerning the Flight Duty and Rest Requirements of Part 117 2012
- Toggle 2 Fly Jamaica Airways Limited - Exemption - U.S.-Guyana 2013
- Toggle 2 Airlines for America and Regional Airlines Association - Temporary Exemption from 14 C.F.R. § 259.4 2013
- Toggle 2 FAA Policy Statement on Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Aircraft Cabin Crewmembers 2012
- Toggle 2 DOT Animal Legal Defense Fund - Petition to Amend 14 C.F.R. Section 234.13 - Air Carriers Regarding Incidents Involving Animals During Air Transport 2010
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials Revision to Requirements for the Transportation Lithium Batteries 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA Proposed Provision of Navigation Services for the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) Transition to Performance-Based Navigation (PPN) 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Air Transport Association of America (ATA) 2001
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Airlines for America
- Toggle 593 Airlines for America and Regional Airlines Association - Temporary Exemption from 14 C.F.R. § 259.4 2013
- Toggle 23 DOT Advisory Committee for Aviation Consumer Protection (ACACP) 2012
- Toggle 13 Airlines for America and the Regional Airline Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2013
- Toggle 12 FAA Qualification, Service, and Use of Crew Members and Aircraft Dispatchers 2008
- Toggle 11 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 11 FAA New Pilot Certification Requirements for Air Carrier Operations 2010
- Toggle 11 EPA Control of Air Pollution From Aircraft and Aircraft Engines; Emissions Standards and Test Procedures 2010
- Toggle 10 DOT Industry Letter re: Aviation Disaster Family Assistance Act of 1996 1996
- Toggle 8 FAA Airlines for America/National Air Carrier Association/Regional Airline Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2013
- Toggle 6 DOT Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in Air Travel: Accessibility of Web Site and Automated Kiosks at U.S. Airports 2011