Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn $5,940,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 S.1451 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act S.452 Backcountry Landing Strip Access Act H.R.2200 Transportation Security Administration Authorization Act H.R.3093 General Aviation Security Enhancement Act of 2009 H.R.3371 Airline Safety and Pilot Training Improvement Act of 2009 H.R.3678 S.1193 Aviation Safety Enhancement Act of 2009 S.1194 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn
- Toggle 1 FAA Proposed Revocation of VOR Federal Airway V-329; Alabama-Florida 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA Airport Improvement Program (AIP): Policy Regarding Access to Airports from Residential Property Proposed Amendment to the FAA Sponsor Grant Assurances 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA New Pilot Certification Requirements for Air Carrier Operations 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn
- Toggle 1 FAA 2009-CE-040-AD 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA 2009-CE-039-AD 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA 2009-CE-037-AD 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA 2009-CE-056-AD 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA 2010-CE-012-AD 2010
- Toggle 1 DOT Craig Air Center, Inc. - Commuter Air Carrier - Scheduled Passenger Operations 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA 2008-NM-081-AD Empresa Brasileira de Aeronautica S.A. (EMBRAER) Model EMB-135BJ, -135ER, -135KE, -135KL, -135LR, -145, -145ER, -145MR, -145LR, ‑145XR, -145MP, and -145EP Airplanes 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA 2010-CE-027-AD 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA 2009-CE-036-AD 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA New York North Shore Route 2010