Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn
Campaign Finance$9,446,516 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn $54,964,296
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.1451 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act S.452 Backcountry Landing Strip Access Act H.R.2200 Transportation Security Administration Authorization Act H.R.3093 General Aviation Security Enhancement Act of 2009 H.R.3371 Airline Safety and Pilot Training Improvement Act of 2009 H.R.3678 S.1193 Aviation Safety Enhancement Act of 2009 S.1194 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 137 dockets; Submitted to 25 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn
- Toggle 12 FAA Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association v. The City of Pompano Beach, Florida - Complaint 2004
- Toggle 2 FAA ADSB Out Performance Requirements to Support ATC 2007
- Toggle 1 FAA Proposed Revocation of VOR Federal Airway V-329; Alabama-Florida 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA Establishment of Low Altitude Area Navigation Routes (T-Routes); Southwest Oregon 2008
- Toggle 1 FAA U.S. DOT/FAA - Notice of Proposed Amendment to Policy Statement 2008
- Toggle 1 FAA Establishment of Low Altitude Area Navigation Routes (T-Routes); Sacramento and San Francisco, CA 2008
- Toggle 1 FAA Combined Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2007-CE-089-AD 2008
- Toggle 1 FAA Airport Improvement Program (AIP): Policy Regarding Access to Airports from Residential Property Proposed Amendment to the FAA Sponsor Grant Assurances 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA Modifications to Rules for Sport Pilots and Flight Instructors with a Sport Pilot Rating 2007
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn
- Toggle 33 FAA Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area Special Flight Rules Area 2004
- Toggle 16 FAA Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association v. The City of Pompano Beach, Florida - Complaint 2004
- Toggle 6 FAA Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association and Experimental Aircraft Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 5 TSA Large Aircraft Security Program, Other Aircraft Operator Security Program, and Airport Operator Security Program 2008
- Toggle 3 FAA Rockwell T-6 Wing Attach Angles 2005
- Toggle 2 FAA Piper PA-28 ORing Seal Fuel Fittings 2005
- Toggle 2 FAA Air Tractor AT-502/503 Wings Safe Life 2004
- Toggle 2 USCBP Advance Information on Private Aircraft Arriving and Departing the United States 2007
- Toggle 2 FAA Proposed Establishment of Prohibited Area P-51 at Bangor, WA 2004
- Toggle 2 FAA 2005-CE-35-AD 2005
Advisory Committees17 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Aircraft Owners & Pilots Assn" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 17 people on 2 committees