Air Transport Assn of America
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2008 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Air Transport Assn of America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Air Transport Assn of America $12,947,582
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.2881 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2007 S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 H.R.1356 Next Generation Air Transportation System Financing Reform Act of 2007 H.R.2638 Border Infrastructure and Technology Modernizat H.R.3236 Sustainable Energy Institutional Infrastructure Act of 2007 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.3539 Airport and Airway Trust Fund Financing Act of 2007 H.R.5768 CFTC Improvement Act of 2008 H.R.2215
RegulationsMentioned in 311 dockets; Submitted to 35 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Air Transport Assn of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Air Transport Assn of America
- Toggle 23 DOT Air Transportation Association of America, Inc. and Air Carrier Association of America - Petition for Declaratory Order Regarding Tinicum Township Ordinance No. 2007-809 2007
- Toggle 6 FAA Qualification, Service, and Use of Crew Members and Aircraft Dispatchers 2008
- Toggle 5 DOT Enhancing Airline Passenger Protections 2007
- Toggle 5 FAA Congestion Management Rule for John F. Kennedy International Airport and Newport Liberty International Airport 2008
- Toggle 4 DOT Complaint Against Los Angeles World Airports, Los Angeles Board of Airport Commissioners and the City of Los Angeles, California 2007
- Toggle 3 FAA ADSB Out Performance Requirements to Support ATC 2007
- Toggle 3 FAA Operating Limitations at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport 2007
- Toggle 2 FAA U.S. DOT/FAA - Notice of Proposed Amendment to Policy Statement 2008
- Toggle 2 FAA Operating Limitations at Newark Liberty International Airport 2008
- Toggle 2 TSA Large Aircraft Security Program, Other Aircraft Operator Security Program, and Airport Operator Security Program 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Air Transport Assn of America
- Toggle 86 DOT Complaint Against Los Angeles World Airports, Los Angeles Board of Airport Commissioners and the City of Los Angeles, California 2007
- Toggle 24 DOT Air Transportation Association of America, Inc. and Air Carrier Association of America - Petition for Declaratory Order Regarding Tinicum Township Ordinance No. 2007-809 2007
- Toggle 20 FAA Qualification, Service, and Use of Crew Members and Aircraft Dispatchers 2008
- Toggle 16 DOT Enhancing Airline Passenger Protections 2007
- Toggle 15 FAA 2007-CE-065-AD 2007
- Toggle 12 FAA 2007-CE-066-AD 2007
- Toggle 11 FAA U.S. DOT/FAA - Notice of Proposed Amendment to Policy Statement 2008
- Toggle 11 FAA Congestion Management Rule for John F. Kennedy International Airport and Newport Liberty International Airport 2008
- Toggle 10 FAA ADSB Out Performance Requirements to Support ATC 2007
- Toggle 10 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008