Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Air Taxi
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
RegulationsMentioned in 1966 dockets; Submitted to 19 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Air Taxi" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Air Taxi
- Toggle 13 DOT Friendship Airways, Inc. - Passenger Operations as a Commuter Air Carrier 2005
- Toggle 4 DOT Essential Air Service at Cape Yakataga, Alaska, and Icy Bay, Alaska 1996
- Toggle 4 FAA In the Matter of Beaver Air Taxi, L.L.C. - Complaint - CP04AL0001 2004
- Toggle 3 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Alaska Air Taxi 2002
- Toggle 2 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Beaver Air Taxi, LLC 2001
- Toggle 2 DOT Essential Air Service at Gulkana, Alaska, May Creek, Alaska and McCathy, Alaska 1995
- Toggle 2 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Yute Air Taxi, Inc. 2001
- Toggle 1 DOT Monterrey Air Taxi, S.A. de C.V. - Exemption - Mexico-U.S. 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA National Air Tour Safety Standards 1998
- Toggle 1 DOT Intra-Alaska Bush Service Mail Rates 2003
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Air Taxi
- Toggle 109 DOT In the Matter of the Cancellation of Air Taxi Authority Issued to VIH Cougar Helicopters, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 55 EPA Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Airport Deicing Category 2004
- Toggle 53 FAA Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area Special Flight Rules Area 2004
- Toggle 52 FAA National Air Tour Safety Standards 1998
- Toggle 48 DOT Essential Air Service at Cape Yakataga, Alaska, and Icy Bay, Alaska 1996
- Toggle 47 DOT Consumer Information Regarding On-Demand Air Taxi Operations - Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2007
- Toggle 46 DOT Intra-Alaska Bush Service Mail Rates 2003
- Toggle 42 DOT Essential Air Service at Gulkana, Alaska, May Creek, Alaska and McCathy, Alaska 1995
- Toggle 33 TSA Large Aircraft Security Program, Other Aircraft Operator Security Program, and Airport Operator Security Program 2008
- Toggle 30 DOT Procedures for Compensation of Air Carriers 2001