Air Products & Chemicals Inc
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (NYSE: APD) is an international corporation whose principal business is selling gases and chemicals for industrial uses. Air Products' headquarters is in Allentown, Pennsylvania, in the Lehigh Valley region of Pennsylvania, in the United States. Air Products is the Lehigh Valley's third largest employer, after Lehigh Valley Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Air Products & Chemicals Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1337 To support efforts by the Department of State to strengthen the bilateral relationship with Greece. S.598 Respect for Marriage Act of 2011 S.774 Enduring Support for Defenders of Freedom and Their Families Act S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 H5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.112 A bill to authorize the application of State law with respect to vehicle weight limitations on the Interstate Highway System in the States of Maine and Vermont. H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Air Products & Chemicals Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Air Products & Chemicals Inc
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Notice of Delays in Processing of Special Permits Applications 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Office of Hazardous Materials Safety; Notice of Delays in Processing of Special Permits Applications 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Pennsylvania- Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NY Regional Haze SIP 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Nebraska; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan; Federal Implementation Plan for Best Available Retrofit Technology Determination 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Air Products and Chemicals, Inc - Petition for Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials; Miscellaneous Amendments Pertaining to DOT Specification Cylinders 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. - Permit to Transport Hazardous Materials 2011