Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Air Pacific
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Foreign Relations,
- Travel & Tourism,
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Air Pacific" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Air Pacific
- Toggle 2 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and Air Pacific Ltd. - Statement of Authorization/Related Exemptions - Reciprocal Codesharing 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA 2011-NM-268-AD The Boeing Company Model 737-600, -700, -700C, -800, -900, and -900ER series airplanes 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR Results of the 2011 Annual Review; Notice of Hearing and Public Comments for Country Practice Petitions Accepted as Part of the 2011 Annual GSP Review 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Air Pacific
- Toggle 6 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and Air Pacific Ltd. - Statement of Authorization/Related Exemptions - Reciprocal Codesharing 2011
- Toggle 4 USTR Results of the 2011 Annual Review; Notice of Hearing and Public Comments for Country Practice Petitions Accepted as Part of the 2011 Annual GSP Review 2012
- Toggle 3 DOT American Airlines, Inc. and Qantas Airways Limited - Approval of Joint Business Agreement 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Michael Gurevich and Elena Gurevich - Complaint - Against Compagnia Aereas Italiana, S.p.A. 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA 2011-NM-268-AD The Boeing Company Model 737-600, -700, -700C, -800, -900, and -900ER series airplanes 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association and Experimental Aircraft Association - Exemption/Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2010-NM-059-AD The Boeing Company Model 767-200, -300, -300F, and ‑400ER Series Airplanes 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Scott Air, LLC - Certificate - Interstate Scheduled Air Transportation 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2012-NM-104-AD The Boeing Company Model 747‑200B, 747‑300, 747‑400, 747‑400D, 747‑400F series airplanes, and Model 767 series airplanes, powered by General Electric (GE) CF6-80C2 engines 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Saab AB, Saab Aerosystems Model 340A (SAAB/SF340A) and SAAB 340B airplanes 2012