Air Medical Operators Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Air Medical Operators Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.978 Helicopter Medical Services Patient Safety, Protection, and Coordination Act H.R.1202 (Unknown) S.848 Helicopter Medical Services Patient Safety, Protection, and Coordination Act S.1199 Air Medical Service Safety Improvement Act of 2009 S.1451 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.1586 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Air Medical Operators Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Air Medical Operators Assn
- Toggle 1 FAA Safety Management System - Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA Air Ambulance and Commercial Helicopter Operations, Part 91 Helicopter Operations, and Part 135 Aircraft Operations; Safety Initiatives and Miscellaneous Amendments 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA Intrepretation of the Rest Requirements of 14 CFR Part 135.267(d) 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Air Medical Operators Assn
- Toggle 32 FAA Air Ambulance and Commercial Helicopter Operations, Part 91 Helicopter Operations, and Part 135 Aircraft Operations; Safety Initiatives and Miscellaneous Amendments 2010
- Toggle 3 FAA Safety Management System - Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 3 FAA Intrepretation of the Rest Requirements of 14 CFR Part 135.267(d) 2010
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2011 2010