Air Liquide America
L'Air Liquide S.A., or Air Liquide (French pronunciation: [ɛʁ likid]; English: /ˌɛər lɨˈkiːd/; literally "Liquid Air", Euronext: AI), is a major French company supplying industrial gases and services to various industries including medical, chemical and electronic manufacturers. Founded in 1902, it is first in the world market in its field, now operating in over 75 countries. It is headquartered in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, France. Air Liquide owned the patent for Aqua-Lung until it time-expired.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Air Liquide America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Air Liquide America $993,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Natural Resources
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Air Liquide America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Air Liquide America
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Air Liquide America
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Notice of Delays in Processing of Special Permits Applications 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM Alaska Outer Continental Shelf Chukchi Sea Planning Area Oil and Gas Lease Sale 193 2011
- Toggle 1 OSHA Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH) 2011
- Toggle 1 STB Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA TX134 Texas Revisions to SIP RE: Reasonably Available Control Technology for the 1997 Eight-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard, submitted to EPA June 13, 2007 (TX 246, HGB SIP) and April 6, 2010 (TX-290, HGB SIP) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA OR Regional Haze Reasonable Progress Long Term Strategy 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for the Pio Pico Energy Center 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Notice of Delays in Processing of Special Permits Applications 2012