Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Air France-KLM
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports
RegulationsMentioned in 1224 dockets; Submitted to 38 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Air France-KLM" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Air France-KLM
- Toggle 6 DOT Air Tahiti Nui, Air France, Delta, KLM and Alitalia - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2013
- Toggle 3 DOT Foreign - Designation of Agent for Service of Notice, Process, Orders, Decisions and Requirements 2002
- Toggle 2 DOT Continental Airlines, Inc. and Societe Air France - Statement of Authorization - U.S.-France 2004
- Toggle 2 DOT Computer Reservations Systems - Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2006
- Toggle 2 DOT Air Transport Association of America - Petition for Withdrawal of Moratorium 2006
- Toggle 1 FAA 2011-NE-09-AD - General Electric Company Turbofan Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Foreign Air Carrier Plans to Address Needs of Families of Victims of Aircraft Accidents 1998
- Toggle 1 FAA Exemption/Rulemaking - Air France Industries 2002
- Toggle 1 FAA 2007-NE-51-AD - General Electric Company CF6-80C2 and CF6-80E1 Series Turbofan Engines 2007
- Toggle 1 FAA U.S. DOT/FAA - Notice of Proposed Amendment to Policy Statement 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Air France-KLM
- Toggle 442 DOT USA3000, BA, SAS, Air France, Swiss, Virgin, Lufthansa, TAP, Alitalia, El Al, Air Jamaica, Singapore and KLM - Complaint Against the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and Newark International Airport - Airport Fees Dispute 2005
- Toggle 114 DOT Alitalia-Linee Aeree Italiane-S.p.A., Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Inc., KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Inc. and Societe Air France - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2004
- Toggle 87 DOT Delta Air Lines, Inc., Societe Air France, Comair Inc., and Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Inc. - Statements of Authorization - United States-France Blanket Code-Share Authority 2000
- Toggle 53 DOT U.S. DOT/OST - Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Computer Reservation System (CRS) Regulations (Part 255) 1997
- Toggle 38 DOT American Airlines, Inc., British Airways Plc, Finnair Oyj, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Expana, S.A. and Royal Jordanian Airlines - Approval of and Antirust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2008
- Toggle 35 DOT Air Transport Association of America, et al v. City of Los Angeles Department of Airports, and Los Angeles Board of Airport Commissioners 1995
- Toggle 34 DOT Association of Retail Travel Agents - Emergency Petition for Rulemaking 1998
- Toggle 34 DOT American Airlines, Inc., et al - Joint Application 2006
- Toggle 33 DOT America West Airlines, Inc. - Petition for Rulemaking - Amendment of Part 255 1997
- Toggle 32 DOT Alitalia-Linee Aeree Italiane-S.p.A., Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Inc., KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Inc. and Societe Air France - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2007