Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Inst
Campaign Finance$41 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Inst
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Inst $3,707,740
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Small Business,
- Consumer Product Safety,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.398 Implementation of National Consensus Appliance Agreements Act of 2011 S.1000 Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2011 S.3925 Implementation of National Consensus Appliance Agreements Act H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.3352 Expanding Industrial Energy and Water Efficiency Incentives Act of 2012 S.156 Water Heater Rating Improvement Act of 2011 S.920 SDHV Energy Efficiency Standards for America Act of 2011 H.R.3448 Global Climate and Ozone Layer Protection Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Inst" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Inst
- Toggle 16 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps Energy Conservation Standards [76FR36368] (EERE-1998-STD-0089) 2006
- Toggle 5 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Procedures for Consideration of New or Revised Energy Conservation Standards for Consumer Products (EE-PI-96-001) 2006
- Toggle 5 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products; Energy Conservation Standards for Refrigerators, Refrigerator-Freezers, and Freezers [62FR23102] (EERE-1993-STD-0051) 2006
- Toggle 4 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Energy Conservation Standards for Commercial Unitary Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps (EE-RM/STD-01-375) (RINs: 1904-AB06 & 1904-AB09) 2006
- Toggle 3 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Public Workshop on the Rulemaking Priority Setting for Appliance Standards Rulemaking Process [61FR28517] (EERE-2006-PS-0079) 2006
- Toggle 3 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Test Procedures for Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps [70FR59112] (EERE-1997-TP-0083) 2006
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Test Procedures for Furnaces/Boilers, Vented Home Heating Equipment, and Pool Heaters (EE-RM-93-501) 2006
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Certain Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Test Procedures and Efficiency Standards for Commercial Warm Air Furnaces, General Provisions for Commercial Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heating Equipment; Energy Efficiency Procedures for Electric Motors [69FR61916] (EERE-1999-TP-0092) 2006
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Standards for Ice Cream Freezers; Self-Contained Commercial Refrigerators, Freezers, and Refrigerator-Freezers Without Doors; and Remote-Condensing Commercial Refrigerators, Freezers, and Refrigerator-Freezers [71FR23876] (EERE-2006-STD-0126) 2006
- Toggle 1 FDA Medical Devices 1976
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Inst
- Toggle 2 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: Amendments to the Section 608 Leak Repair Regulations (SAN: 4856): 2004
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Framework Document for Residential Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps (Cross Reference Res Furn and Res CAC, EERE-2011-BT-STD-0011) 2008
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5221–P–01 Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Refillable Refrigerant Cylinders 2002
- Toggle 1 USCG Compass Port LLC Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2004
- Toggle 1 USCG Beacon Port LLC Liquefied Natural Gas Deep Water Port Licence Application 2005
- Toggle 1 EPA TX035 Texas G.H.4. Discrete Emission Credit Banking and Trading (DERC) Rules, Chapter 101, General Rules, §§101.370 to 101.379. 2005
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Certain Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Test Procedures and Efficiency Standards for Commercial Warm Air Furnaces, General Provisions for Commercial Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heating Equipment; Energy Efficiency Procedures for Electric Motors [69FR61916] (EERE-1999-TP-0092) 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA Agency Information Collection Activities; Submission of EPA ICR No. 1626.08 (OMB No. 2060-0256) to OMB for Review and Approval; Comment Request, Notice 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Protection of Stratosphere Ozone; Sales Restrictions on Pre-charged Split Systems. 2002