Campaign Finance$2,950 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Air Canada
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5855 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3216 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 61 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Air Canada" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Air Canada
- Toggle 3 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 3 DOT Air Canada and South African Airways (PTY) Limited - Statements of Authorization 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2011-NE-09-AD - General Electric Company Turbofan Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA 2012-NM-117-AD The Boeing Company Model 767-200, -300, -300F, and -400ER series airplanes 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA 2010-NM-118-AD The Boeing Company Model 767-200, -300, -300F, and ‑400ER Series Airplanes 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT Air Canada, TACA International Airlines, S.A. and Lineas Aereas Costarricenses S.A. - Statements of Authorization 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Pratt & Whitney Turbofan Engines 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Air Canada
- Toggle 117 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 5 DOT IATA Traffic Conference Actions Tentatively Exempted From Filing for Approval 2012
- Toggle 4 DOT Air Canada and South African Airways (PTY) Limited - Statements of Authorization 2012
- Toggle 4 DOT Order Soliciting Small Community Grant Proposals 2011
- Toggle 3 DOT Advisory Committee for Aviation Consumer Protection (ACACP) 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 3 DOT Republic Airline Inc. - Statement of Authorization - Air Canada and SAS Code share 2012
- Toggle 3 WHD The Family Medical Leave Act 2012
- Toggle 3 FAA 2011‑NM‑094‑AD The Boeing Company Model 757 airplanes 2012
- Toggle 2 FAA Proposed Legal Interpertation 2011