Agstar Financial Services
Campaign Finance$200 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Agstar Financial Services
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Agstar Financial Services $130,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Small Business,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3240 Farm bill H.R.3336 Small Business Credit Availability Act H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Agstar Financial Services" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Agstar Financial Services
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Agstar Financial Services
- Toggle 3 WHD Child Labor Regulations, Orders and Statements of Interpretation; Child Labor Violations—Civil Money Penalties 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 1 FCA Funding and Fiscal Affairs, Loan Policies and Operations, and Funding Operations: Investment Management 2012
- Toggle 1 Public Comment on EPA’s National Enforcement Initiatives for Fiscal Years 2014-2016 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR-5416-P-01 Approval of Farm Credit System Lending Institutions in FHA Mortgage Insurance Programs 2011
- Toggle 1 Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB 2012 Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) Mortgage Servicing Proposal 2012