AG Kaffes & Assoc
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by AG Kaffes & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Hellenic Educ Progressive Assn $52,500 FNIDCR $48,000 Daughters of Penelope $0 Hispanic Dental Assn $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Foreign Relations,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Health Issues,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1925 Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.RES.180 Urging Turkey to respect the rights and religious freedoms of the Ecumenical Patriarchate. H.R.2362 Indian Tribal Trade and Investment Demonstration Project Act of 2011 H.RES.506 Calling upon the Government of Turkey to facilitate the reopening of the Ecumenical Patriarchate's Theological School of Halki without condition or further delay. H.R.4970 Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2012 H.R.5909 Comprehensive Dental Reform Act of 2012 H.RES.306 Urging the Republic of Turkey to safeguard its Christian heritage and to return confiscated church properties. H.RES.676 To expose and halt the Republic of Turkey's illegal colonization of the Republic of Cyprus with non-Cypriot populations, to support Cyprus in its efforts to control all of its territory, to end Turkey's illegal occupation of northern Cyprus, and to exploi S.3272 Comprehensive Dental Reform Act of 2012