AG Kaffes & Assoc
Campaign Finance$1,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by AG Kaffes & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Hellenic Educ Progressive Assn $170,000 FNIDCR $108,000 Smartcool Systems Usa $58,000 Daughters of Penelope $0 Hispanic Dental Assn $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Foreign Relations,
- Homeland Security,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Health Issues,
- Science & Technology,
- Arts & Entertainment,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1609 (Unknown) H.R.2526 (Unknown) H.RES.236 (Unknown) H.R.2261 (Unknown) H.RES.209 (Unknown) S.1925 Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.RES.117 (Unknown) H.2010 State and Local Predatory Towing Enforcement Act H.RES.180 Urging Turkey to respect the rights and religious freedoms of the Ecumenical Patriarchate. H.RES.1631 (Unknown)
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Dec. 19, 2013 AHEPA Management Company, Inc. S.1442, Improving the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Rate Act. S.1217, Housing Finance Reform and Taxpayer Protection Act of 2013. Budget/Appropriations for HUD Section 202 Housing for the Elderly Program. Policy impacting senior citizens. View registration