AES Wind Generation
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of AES Wind Generation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "AES Wind Generation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for AES Wind Generation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for AES Wind Generation
- Toggle 2 FWS Eagle Permits; Modifications to Regulations Governing Take to Protect Interests in Particular Localities 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for Astragalus lentiginosus var. coachellae (Coachella Valley Milk-Vetch) 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Complaints and Shortening Date for Filing Answers to Motion for Stay: AES Wind Generation, Inc. v. California Independent System Operator Corp. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice of Filings #1 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Filing Priority for Preliminary Permit Applications: Lock Plus Hydro Friends Fund XLVIII; FFP Missouri 15, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "AES Wind Generation" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 1 person on 1 committee