Campaign Finance$176,399 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 61 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Aecom" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Aecom
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Aecom
- Toggle 24 EPA Initial Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for the Palmdale Hybrid Power Project 2011
- Toggle 16 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 15 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 6 DOE Environmental Impact Statements; Availability, etc.: Hawai'i Interisland Renewable Energy Program 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA 10th Conference on Air Quality Models 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Hazardous and Solid Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Special Wastes; Disposal of Coal Combustion Residuals From Electric Utilities: Notice of Data Availability 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Response to the Section 126 Petitions From New Jersey submitted May 12, 2010 and September 13, 2010 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2012
- Toggle 4 SBA Small Business Size Standards: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA An Assessment of Potential Mining Impacts on Salmon Ecosystems of Bristol Bay, Alaska 2012
Advisory Committees3 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Aecom" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of State 1 person on 1 committee