AECOM Technology Corp
AECOM Technology Corporation (NYSE: ACM; English pronunciation: /eɪ.iːˈkɒm/, US dict: ā·ē·kŏm') is a professional technical and management support services firm. The company is ranked as the number one design firm for 2010 by Engineering News-Record and number one by Architectural Record. It provides services in the areas of transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 45,000 employees, AECOM is listed at #352 on the Fortune 500 list.
Campaign Finance$1,722,599 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of AECOM Technology Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Government Issues,
- Roads & Highways
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 S.822 EXTEND the Energy Efficiency Incentives Act of 2007 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.5297 Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010 H.R.6052 Saving Energy Through Public Transportation Act of 2008 H.R.2 Small Business and Work Opportunity Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "AECOM Technology Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for AECOM Technology Corp
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Clinical Studies and Effectiveness of Orphan Products Research Project Grant (R01) 2010
- Toggle 1 SBA Small Business Size Standards: Administrative and Support, Waste management and Remediation Services 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2008
- Toggle 1 FTC Premerger notification waiting periods; early terminations 2006
- Toggle 1 USCG Liberty LLC Natural Gas Deepwater Port Application 2010
Federal Spending2 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Aecom Technology Corporation||2009||Federal Railroad Administration||CONSULTING SERVICES||$3,005,000|
|Aecom Technology Corporation||2000||Public Buildings Service||$1,264,000|