Adventist Health Systems
Campaign Finance$170,196 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Adventist Health Systems
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Veterans Affairs,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1679 Affordable Health Choices Act S.1796 America's Healthy Future Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 S.558 Mental Health Parity Act of 2007 H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 H.R.2583 Physician Workforce and Graduate Medical Education Enhancement Act of 2007 H.R.6357 PRO(TECH)T Act of 2008 H.R.6394 Border Health Care Relief Act of 2008 H.R.6898 Health-e Information Technology Act of 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Adventist Health Systems" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Adventist Health Systems
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Adventist Health Systems
- Toggle 2 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, and Other Part B Payment Policies; Revisions to Payment Policies for Ambulance Services for CY 2008; and the Proposed Elimination of the E-Rx Exemption for Computer-Generated Faxes*** 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Industrial Combustion Coordinated Rulemaking FACA 2004
- Toggle 1 IRS Additional Requirements for Charitable Hospitals 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Calendar Year 2005 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Food Labeling; Labeling of Food Made From AquAdvantage Salmon; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the Hospital IPPS for Acute Care Hospitals and the LTCH PPS and Fiscal Year 2011 Rates; Effective Date of Provider Agreements and Supplier Approvals; and Hospital Conditions of Participation for Rehabilitation and Respiratory Care Services Medicaid Program: Accreditation Requirements for Providers of Inpatient Psychiatric Services for Individuals under Age 21 2010