Advanced Medical Technology Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Advanced Medical Technology Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Advanced Medical Technology Assn $2,965,170
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Small Business,
- Veterans Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.436 Protect Medical Innovation Act of 2011 S.17 Medical Device Access and Innovation Protection Act H.R.488 Save Our Medical Devices Act of 2011 H.R.734 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the medical device tax, and for other purposes. S.262 A bill to repeal the excise tax on medical device manufacturers. H.R.675 Strengthening Medicare Anti-Fraud Measures Act of 2011 H.R.452 Medicare Decisions Accountability Act of 2011 S.668 Health Care Bureaucrats Elimination Act S.454 Strengthening Program Integrity and Accountability in Health Care Act of 2011 S.756 Medicare Data Access for Transparency and Accountability Act
RegulationsMentioned in 72 dockets; Submitted to 32 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Advanced Medical Technology Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Advanced Medical Technology Assn
- Toggle 2 IRS Taxable Medical Devices 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff: The Content of Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) and Premarket Approval (PMA) Applications for Low Glucose Suspend Device Systems 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry, Clinical Investigators, Institutional Review Boards, and Food and Drug Administration Staff; FDA Decisions for Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) Clinical Investigations; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 ITA Request for Public Comments Concerning Regulatory Cooperation Activities that Would Help Eliminate or Reduce Unnecessary Regulatory Divergences in North America that Disrupt U.S. Exports 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Standard Operating Procedure for “Notice to Industry” Letters 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Class II Special Controls Guidance Document: Nucleic Acid-Based In Vitro Diagnostic Devices for the Detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex in Respiratory Specimens; Draft Guidance; Availability 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Investigational Device Exemptions (IDE) for Early Feasibility Medical Device Clinical Studies, Including Certain First in Human (FIH) Studies; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; De Novo Classification Process (Evaluation of Automatic Class III Designation); Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Communications and Activities Related to Off-Label Uses of Marketed Products and Use of Products Not Yet Legally Marketed; Request for Information and Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff on Humanitarian Use Device (HUD) Designations; Availability 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Advanced Medical Technology Assn
- Toggle 6 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests (CMS-5060-P) 2011
- Toggle 3 IRS Taxable Medical Devices 2012
- Toggle 3 FDA Unique Device Identification System; Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 3 USTR US-EU Regulatory Compatability 2012
- Toggle 3 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry, Clinical Investigators, Institutional Review Boards, and Food and Drug Administration Staff; FDA Decisions for Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) Clinical Investigations; Availability 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Standard Operating Procedure for “Notice to Industry” Letters 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Pediatric Medical Devices; Public Workshop 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Medical Devices; Custom Devices; Request for comments 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 Waiver Applications 2012
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Advanced Medical Technology Assn" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 2 people on 2 committees