Advanced Medical Technology Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Advanced Medical Technology Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Advanced Medical Technology Assn $3,122,319
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Small Business,
- Economics & Econ Development,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.1346 Medical Device Safety Act of 2009 S.540 Medical Device Safety Act of 2009 H.R.759 Food and Drug Administration Globalization Act of 2009 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 H.R.1260 Patent Reform Act of 2009 S.301 Physician Payments Sunshine Act of 2009 S.510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act
RegulationsMentioned in 59 dockets; Submitted to 25 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Advanced Medical Technology Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Advanced Medical Technology Assn
- Toggle 6 FDA FDA Transparency Task Force; Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 3 FDA Guidance for Industry: Technical Considerations for PEN, JET, and Related Injectors Intended for use With Drugs and Biological Products; Availability 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff; Total Product Life Cycle: Infusion Pump – Premarket Notification (510(k)) Submissions; Availability 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health 510(k) Working Group Preliminary Report and Recommendations; Availability for Comment 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Strengthening the Center for Devices and Radiological Health’s 510(k) Review Process; Public Meeting; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Medical Devices; Pediatric Uses of Devices; Requirement for Submission of Information on Pediatric Subpopulations that Suffer from a Disease or Condition that a Device is Intended to Treat, Diagnose, or Cure-CLOSED 2009
- Toggle 2 NIH Public Meeting on Expansion of the Clinical Trial Registry and Results Data Bank 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Medical Device User Fee Act; Public Meeting 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry, Third Parties and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Medical Device ISO 13485:2003 Voluntary Audit Report Submission Program; Availability. 2010
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Good Importer Practices; Availability 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Advanced Medical Technology Assn
- Toggle 9 FDA FDA Transparency Task Force; Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 5 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Considerations Regarding FDA Review and Regulation of Articles for the Treatment of Rare Diseases; Public Hearing 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health 510(k) Working Group Preliminary Report and Recommendations; Availability for Comment 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Strengthening the Center for Devices and Radiological Health’s 510(k) Review Process; Public Meeting; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2008 Rates 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Medical Device User Fee Act; Public Meeting 2010
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Hazardous Materials Revision to Requirements for the Transportation Lithium Batteries 2009
- Toggle 3 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff; Total Product Life Cycle: Infusion Pump – Premarket Notification (510(k)) Submissions; Availability 2010
- Toggle 3 FDA Converged Communications and Health Care Devices Impact on Regulation; Public Meeting; Request for Comments 2010
Advisory Committees3 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Advanced Medical Technology Assn" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 3 people on 2 committees