Advanced Medical Optics
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's June 3, 2009 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Advanced Medical Optics
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Advanced Medical Optics" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Advanced Medical Optics
- Toggle 4 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System for CY 2010 2009
- Toggle 3 CMS Proposed Changes to the Hospital Outpatient PPS and CY 2007 Rates; Proposed CY 2007 Update to the ASC Covered Procedures List; and Proposed Changes to the ASC Payment System and CY 2008 Payment Rates 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA P080010 - Advanced Medical Optics, Inc. Tecnis® Multifocal Foldable Posterior Chamber Intraocular Lenses (IOLs) 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Premarket Approval for SyntheMed, Inc., REPEL-CV® Bioresorbable Adhesion Barrier P070005, Approved 3/6/09 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA P950009/S008 BD Diagnostics BD FocalPoint™ GS Imaging System Approved 12/3/08 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA P030031/S011 - Biosense Webster, Inc. Navistar ThermoCool Catheter and EZ Steer ThermoCool Catheter-Nav 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA P060030 - Roche Molecular Systems, Inc. COBAS AmpliPrep/COBAS TaqMan HCV Test 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA P080002 - The Female Health Co. FC2 Female Condom 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and CY 2011 Payment Rates; Changes to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System and CY 2011 Payment Rates; Changes to Payments to Hospitals for Certain Inpatient Hospital Services and for Graduate Medical Education Costs; and Changes to Physician Self-Referral Rules and Related Changes to Provider Agreement Regulations 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Changes to the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System and CY 2007 Payment Rates and Changes to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment System in CY 2007 2010