Advanced Biofuels Assn
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Advanced Biofuels Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3097 Renewable Fuel Standard Flexibility Act H.R.3098 Renewable Fuel Standard Elimination Act S.1085 A bill to amend the Clean Air Act to define next generation biofuel, and to allow States the option of not participating in the corn ethanol portions of the renewable fuel standard due to conflicts with agricultural, economic, energy, and environmental go S.1564 Renewable Fuel Parity Act of 2011 S.1603 Open Fuels Standard Act of 2011 H.R.3773 Domestic Alternative Fuels Act of 2012 H.R.4130 Althea Gibson Excellence Act S.1813 MAP-21 S.2204 Repeal Big Oil Tax Subsidies Act H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013