Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Advanced Analytical
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.662 Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011 H.J.RES.43 Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2011. H.J.RES.44 Further Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 31 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Advanced Analytical" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Advanced Analytical
- Toggle 9 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 4 APHIS Monsanto Co.; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status for Corn Genetically Engineered for Drought Tolerance 2011
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA NESHAP for Secondary Lead Smelting Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA NESHAP for Primary Aluminum Production Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Group IV Polymers and Resins, Pesticide Active Ingredient Production, and Polyether Polyols Production Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Quality Considerations in Demonstrating Biosimilarity to a Reference Protein Product; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Federal Implementation Plan for Oil and Natural Gas Well Production Facilities; Fort Berthold Indian Reservation (Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara Nations), North Dakota 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Final Rule for San Joaquin's Rule 4570 and Rule 4565 2011